Monday 6 May 2013

Articles and photos now available!

Hello everyone!

I'm proud to say I finally found a way to share my articles and photos with you here on this blog. (Although, figuring this out probably took more time than it did to actually write them.)

You can read my articles by clicking the "Articles" tab. I've also added a "Photos" tab as well.

I'm using GoogleDocs to display PDFs of the articles and I've changed the settings so that you should be able to view them without signing in to Gmail. Please let me know if you are not able to read them or if any other problems come up.

This week is already shaping up to be pretty busy. Today, I had to take a moment to myself and just sort out what I needed to do this week and when it was going to happen. (I just remembered I have to come up with a topic for this week's column. Add that one onto the list.)

Cheers,
Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kris,
    I can read your articles without any problem and I am not currently signed in to my gmail/google account!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! I didn't think that there should be an issue since I changed the settings but I'm glad it works!

      Delete